HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
1. Take a cloth measuring tape and wrap it around the middle of your dog's neck. Do not wrap it directly behind your dog's ears or at the very base of the neck near the shoulders. The tape measure needs to be right in the middle.
2. If you do not have a cloth measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold your finger to where the ends meet around the dog's neck. Use a regular tape measure to measure the piece of string.
3. Wrap the cloth measuring tape (or string) exactly around your dog's neck. Do not cut off their circulation, but fit it exactly.
4. Do not allow for "slack" when measuring your dog's neck. The collar will be made big enough as long as you measure correctly.
5. Please do not measure your dog's old collar. This DOES NOT give us an accurate measurement.
6. All collars ordered come with sizing holes 1 inch longer and 1 inch shorter than the measurement you give us. I.E. if you give us a neck measurment of 14", your collar will have holes at 13", 13.5", 14", 14.5" and 15". This is to ensure that if your dog gains or loses weight, the collar will still fit.